Yes, you have to provide a Verification document:

* For India:

If a campaign is raised in India, and you raise campaign from an NGO you need to send a scanned copy of Organisation Pan card and FCRA certificate(if you have opted for foreign funding) for our verification.
If you are raising funds as an individual you have to provide your pan or addhar card scan copy and coordinate with your bank for accepting foreign funds.

* For USA:

You need to provide EIN number or registration certificate of your NGO or NPO
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!